In accordance with the Andrew College mission "....to provide an academically challenging liberal arts curriculum within a nurturing community," the mission of the Andrew College Athletic Department is to promote and support academic excellence, athletic success, spiritual mentoring and social growth equitably to all student-athletes.
The Andrew College Athletic Department is committed to the general welfare of its studentathletes and embraces the NJCAA's principles of sportsmanship and ethical conduct. It is dedicated to providing athletic programs that help develop the whole person through a focus on education and athletic competition.
Embraced in the mission of the Andrew College Athletic Department are the following principles: • To provide support in all areas of student-athlete welfare including academics, physical and emotional well-being, social development, personal growth, health and wellness, career development, and community service;
- To recruit student-athletes who are committed to academic and athletic success and who will enhance our program by representing the College with distinction;
- To prepare student-athletes to make transitions to the next level of participation academically and athletically;
- To provide facilities, equipment, training and health care to ensure that student-athletes have the opportunity to excel;
- To maintain a sound financial base through appropriate management of funds;
- To operate in compliance with all rules and regulations of Andrew College, GJCAA and NJCAA;
- To employ coaches and staff consistent with Andrew College, GJCAA and NJCAA philosophy and standards of integrity, moral conduct and sportsmanship;
- To support cultural diversity and equitable opportunities for all student-athletes, administrators and staff including women and minorities;
- To make the athletic programs of Andrew College an enduring source of pride for the students, student-athletes, alumni, the College, and community.